TEFL & TESOL Courses in Miami (3)
Teaching House: Miami Center
Cambridge University approved the opening of Teaching House in 2007. With the aim to expand quality English-language teacher training in the United States, Teaching House has opened over 15 center locations and trained over 3,000 new teachers. Teaching House is now the largest provider of Cambridge CELTA courses in the world.
Ensuring the high standards of education that are set by Cambridge University, all Teaching House CELTA courses have a maximum of only 6 trainees working with each trainer. To fulfill this trainer/trainee ratio, the Teaching House staff include over 20 Cambridge University-approved teacher trainers as well as a strong support team based at our headquarters in New York.
In addition to the standard four-week CELTA course format, Teaching House has developed two new formats: the 10-week part-time course which is designed for people who work full-time during the day (the course is run on two evenings a week and on Saturdays); and, the 7-week semi-intensive course (the course is run three days a week), which is run in November and December of each year and designed for people who would prefer to take the course at a slower pace.
Sol Schools International: Miami Center
Sol Group of Career Colleges is the teacher training division of Sol Schools International. Since our first course in 2004, we have been a leader in training English language teachers. Our continuous efforts to keep our programs relevant and innovative is what gives our graduating teachers the renowned reputation of being acknowledged as the most able, creative and authoritative in the ESL teaching industry.
Sol Group of Career Colleges offers a variety of recognized teacher training programs in Toronto and Vancouver in Canada and Atlanta, Boston, Brooklyn, Chicago, Los Angeles, Miami Beach, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Diego, and Wasington D.C. in the USA. Following the standards set out by The Ministry of Colleges, Training and Universities, TESL Canada and Cambridge University, you can expect to be studying a high-quality curriculum taught by the most qualified and experienced teacher trainers.
Oxford Seminars: Miami Center
With courses from Manhattan to Miami, San Diego to Seattle, Phoenix to Philadelphia, Tampa Bay to Toronto, and many more in between, Oxford Seminars is the leading provider of teacher training certification courses across the US and Canada.
Why Teach English Abroad?
- Immerse yourself in unfamiliar cultures
- Start new adventures and a new lifestyle
- Extensive travels to exotic locations
- Experience an exciting, in-demand job
- Increased independence and self-reliance
- Establish rewarding and lasting friendships
- Help the communities you live and teach in
- Save considerable amounts of money
- Gain valuable life and career experience
- -Experience stories to last a lifetime
Why Choose Oxford Seminars?
- Over 5,000 Satisfied Graduates Annually
- Live In-Class Courses with Limited Class Size
- Highly Qualified and Experienced Instructors
- Comprehensive Curriculum & Course Materials
- Unparalleled Graduate Placement Service
- 18+ Years of Industry Experience