TEFL & TESOL Courses in Chiang Mai (2)
SEE TEFL is in its 10th year of TEFL Teacher Training with 900+ SEE TEFL graduates from 40+ countries on 6 continents. SEE graduates range in age from 18 to 70, and are usually between 22 and 50 years old. Typical classes have a mix of males and females from a variety of countries, and backgrounds. Our graduates teach English as a Foreign Language across Thailand and throughout the world. We strive to provide a useful and effective TEFL teacher training program. Our organization also hires dozens of English teachers every year for placement in schools throughout Chiang Mai and Northern Thailand.
- SEE TEFL offers a standard 4 week, 120 hour TEFL Certification course (10x per year), as well as an accelerated TEFL Internship program (2x per year);
- TEFL certification is required for many English teaching positions in Thailand and many other countries;
- SEE TEFL has authentic teaching practices with real students in real schools;
- SEE TEFL participants gain a strong foundation in teaching fundamentals, course preparation, authentic practice, grammar and Thai cultural appreciation; and
- SEE TEFL has ISO 9001 certification and is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education.
Based in Chiang Mai, Thailand, UniTEFL is part of a professional language training centre, and one of the largest TEFL course providers in Northern Thailand. Our experience in training English teachers stretches back more than five years, with graduates going on to find good jobs in Thailand, France, Mexico, Japan, Australia, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, South Korea, and Taiwan, just to name a few. Our TEFL courses are accredited by TEFL International, a worldwide organisation validated by Fort Hays State University, in the United States. Furthermore, we administer post graduate education programs on behalf of several international universities.
The team: has been together since 2009, independently establishing UniTEFL in 2010. Collectively they have more than 20 years of experience in training TEFL teachers, and have been responsible for more than 500 graduates. Various staff are members of IATEFL as well asTESOL, Inc and Thailand TESOL. Our Director of Studies has worked with two separate Ministries of Education in Asia, and has a PhD in Education.