TEFL, ESL and TESOL Jobs in China (64)
Get new jobs for this search with email:
o Excellent salary: 11,500 to 14,000 RMB per month
o Airfare allowance provided: 10,000 RMB
o Opportunity to advance your career in an exciting city
o Teach young learners aged 3 to 18 years old
o Flight allowance 10,000...
Location: Beijing and Shenzhen
o Excellent salary: 9,000 to 12,000 RMB (1,300 to 1,700 USD) per month plus benefits
o Teach public school students on a Monday to Friday schedule with evenings & weekends off
o Over 3 months of holidays per year
Location: Beijing, Shanghai, Tianjin, Hangzhou, Suzhou, Foshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
Teach English in Vietnam or China and begin an adventure that will change your life forever
Reference no.: GSTS03C
Position: Full time English language teacher
Students: Positions available teaching all ages
Locations: Vietnam or China...
• To teach at English Language school (age 3-12) and deliver a comprehensive curriculum (provided) in an all-English environment.
• To boost students’ confidence by creating a supportive environment in which they can practice speaking...
Start Date: May 2017
English foreign language teachers needed for modern style, well -renownded English-language school in Shanghai teaching 3-12 year olds in a fun, trendy way! Applicants must have at least 2 years English foreign language teaching experience. The...
Location: Wenzhou (Zhejiang Province)
Our newly established Aston training Centre is looking for passionate and motivated ESL teachers!
Location: the prefectural city of Wenzhou (Zhejiang Province)
3 to 12 years old
1 to 5 students
Location: Sichuan province
TOFU Education is recruiting for a paid TEFL internship in China.
That could be your first step into your teaching career with full-time placement opportunities after the internship.
Spend four and a half months’ living and teaching English...
• To teach at English Language school (age 3-18) and deliver a comprehensive curriculum (provided) in an all-English environment.
• To boost students’ confidence by creating a supportive environment in which they can...
1. Teaching children from ages 3-12.
2. Interactive, modern teaching facilities.
3. 21 hours teaching (plus 3 hours to allow for possible meetings) per week from Wednesday to Sunday. NO OFFICE HOURS.
4. Class size maximum...
Foreign teachers are exclusively responsible for classroom management and operation. You should be clean, wearing professional attire, and arrive at least 5 minutes early to office hours and 15 minutes early to class.
Duties include but...
Teach kids, save money. and experience real mainland China!
Seeking your next big adventure? Or if you just want a change of pace. English First Hefei will offer you the opportunity of a lifetime to add a new chapter to your story,...
● One year contract
● 5 working days per week (depending on the area)
● Maximum 25 teaching hours per week
● 15 office hours
● Class size: 4-10 students (Ages: 18 and up )
● Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum
Location: multiple locations
1. Job title: Major customer English Teacher
2. Provide English course to public school students and company staff;
3. Give demos to new students and do marketing activities;
4. Attend weekly meeting, training, workshop...
Start Date: Apr 2017
A leading language school in Shanghai
Hiring 2 Native English Speaking Teachers in February
20.5 classroom hours per week in addition to lesson planning. Any hours taught over 20.5 will be paid overtime
Location: Multiple Locations
Are you a first time teacher looking for the perfect start to your ESL career in China; then Aston English offers you an exciting opportunity. We have great positions available for you at our schools across China
Aston’s goal is to provide you...
Average Salary and Benefits for jobs in China (On teflSearch)
||Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Shenzhen, Suzhou
||8,000 - 14,000 RMB
||Paid (48%)Part Paid (17%)Not Paid (35%)
||Language School (44%)Kindergarten (10%)Primary School (14%)Private Lessons (2%)Secondary School (20%)University (8%)
||Provided (64%)Allowance (21%)Part Provided (2%)Assistance to find (11%)Not Provided (1%)
||Health (51%)Accident (8%)Not Provided (41%)
||Yes (52%)No (48%)
||0 up to 6 Months (1%)6 up to 12 months (57%)1 up to 2 Years (38%)2 up to 3 Years (2%)3 Years + (0%)Permanent (0.79%)
|Average Working Hours:
||11 to 20 (14%)21 to 30 (34%)31 to 40 (50%)41 to 50 (1%)50 + (1%)