Secure a job for the next academic year with IH Moscow BKC!
International House BKC ( www.bkcih-moscow.com ) is one of the most respected Language Schools in Moscow, a member of the International House World Organisation since 1995.
IH Moscow BKC is the only institution in Moscow approved both by the British Council and Cambridge English Language Assessment as an open test centre for IELTS and Cambridge exams.
Our teacher training center offers CELTA/DELTA courses and also has a wide variety of workshops, seminars, courses aimed at the teacher's self-development.
With our company you can get a training and become an IELTS and Camdridge examiner.
We also support the career growth of our teachers by promoting them to ADoS and teacher trainer positions within our company.
- 30 hour-9 month contract
- 24 hour-9 month contract
Start date: August-September 2017
- Salary: up to 50 000 roubles per month (net) (30 hour-9 month contract) and up to 40 000 roubles per month (net) (24 hour-9 month contract)
General teaching contract package:
- completion of the contract bonus - up to 30 000 rubles.
- airfare reimbursement
- multiple-entry work visa, consulate fee paid by the school
- shared accommodation is provided
- unlimited metro passes
- meeting at the airport on teacher's arrival
- paid induction period
- paid holidays
- health care
- 50% discount for Russian classes
- 24 hour emergency support line
- discount on training courses, including IH certificate in teaching YL, Cambridge DELTA course
- insurance fund
For English teaching positions: CELTA, Trinity TESOL, SIT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT, IHC or any 100/120-hour of on site training equivalent.
2 in 1 package - get qualified and get a job in Moscow.
If you are interested in obtaining the CELTA qualification you can attend a course in Moscow. Job placement guaranteed for successful trainees. For more info please contact us at [email protected].
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
We also invite enthusiastic teachers of German, Japanese and Chinese languages, who would like to join our team and get all the advantages of working in a big, creative and multi-national company.
To become a member of our international team please send us your CV at [email protected].
Please note that recruitment manager reserves the right to dismiss emails from applicants whose qualifications do not meet IH requirements. We do not accept any online certifications.