Begin Teaching for ChungDahm Learning in Korea in 2017
Chung Dahm Learning, Korea’s foremost leader in English education, is currently looking to fill numerous teaching positions for 2017. We are seeking people who are interested in making an impact on children’s lives, learning about and becoming a part of a new culture, and growing professionally both as an individual and within the Chung Dahm community.
One of the great perks about working for Chung Dahm Learning is no prior teaching experience is needed and you will go through formal training prior to teaching your first class. Chung Dahm offers a generous benefits package that will help you live comfortably in Korea while allowing you to save and travel during your teach abroad experience.
Chung Dahm Learning has over 180 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students and over 1,000 trained and certified instructors. Chung Dahm Learning provides a comprehensive research-based English language curriculum for its teachers that prepares their Korean students to successfully use English in both academic and business environments. Teachers and students utilize the Chung Dahm 3.0 platform where smart tablets and flat screen monitors are used to enhance the educational experience. Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
- Salary: Entry level monthly range between 2.0M and 2.8M Korean Won
- Vacation: 15 days a year
- Insurance: 50/50 contribution to medical and pension
- Housing: Housing provided depending on contract. If not, employee will receive a higher salary.
- Airfare: Flight reimbursement
- Class Size: Small classes with an average size between 8 and 12 students
- Experience: No prior teaching experience needed
- Hours: 5 day work week with standard hours of 4 pm to 10 pm
- Support: Training is provided and there is ongoing teacher support
- Advancement: Opportunities to advance professionally
- Be a citizen from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, South Africa, or New Zealand.
- Complete at least 10 years of education in one of the countries listed above(must include high school and university)
- Be able to commit to a one-year contract.
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Provide a national background check with no charges from your country of citizenship
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Please visit our website at www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors.
You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to [email protected].
A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.