TOP Jobs in KOREA! FREE AIRFARE + FREE HOUSING + FREE SERVICE! >>>> LONGBRIDGE PACIFIC recruiting
Longbridge Pacific is presently recruiting AMERICAN, CANADIAN, UK nationals for teaching positions.
LOCATION: Teaching positions available throughout South Korea.
- Contract: 12 Months (minimum), renewable.
- Students: 12 or fewer students per class; 5-16 years old.
- 25 to 30 hours of teaching / week (depending on the school).
Established in 2002, Longbridge Pacific regroups a team of ex-ESL teachers with invaluable knowledge and experience in the field of English communication in South Korea. Before and after arriving in South Korea, we provide you with all the opportunities, tools, support and encouragement you need to make the right choices and thrive both within your new workplace and community.
We only deal with reputable schools where previous or current teachers have given us a positive recommendation. Before choosing a school, YOU will be put in contact with the schools' directors and previous/current teachers. There are NO fees charged for any of our services.
- Helps qualified English speakers find employment in English conversation institutes in South Korea.
- Contributes to the development of English communication in East Asia by introducing qualified English speakers to English conversation institutes in South Korea.
- Provides qualified English speakers and English conversation institutes in South Korea with a professional recruiting service that focuses on quality over quantity.
==> We invite you to visit our website where you will find a lot more information about teaching and living in Korea: http://www.longbridgepacific.com
We appreciate your interest in working in South Korea as an English teacher and we thank you in advance for submitting your application to Longbridge Pacific. People like you truly make a difference and help students realize their dream, the one of speaking English!
- Salary: 2.1-2.3 million Korean Won / month, based on your qualifications and the school where you'll be placed + One month severance pay at end of a 1-year contract.
- FREE furnished living accommodation provided by the school (within walking distance of school).
- FREE Airplane ticket (round trip) paid by the Employer.
- 10 days paid vacation plus all national holidays.
- Employer pays 50% of the medical insurance cost (covering the period of employment).
- Visa sponsored.
- Low income tax.
- Be an AMERICAN, CANADIAN, or UK national (with a valid passport).
- Hold a BACHELORS DEGREE or higher (with any major) from an accredited English speaking University or College.
- No criminal record.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Apply directly by E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail us the following documents and info:
- Resume (Microsoft Word file, PDF file, or copy/pasted in the body part of an e-mail)
- A recent picture of yourself (Smiling, No sunglasses)
- Earliest date of availability
- Your Nationality & current location
- Applying for a position alone or with a friend/partner?
It's very easy to get a teaching position through Longbridge Pacific as we have many jobs available at all time throughout South Korea. We do all the work to make your job search as easy and convenient as possible. There are NO fees charged for any of our services!