English Teachers Needed for KOREA
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary aged children
Class size: maximum of 15 students
Teaching hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Length: 1 year, full-time, renewable
- Teaching English following SLP curriculum
- Maintaining English-speaking environment
- Preparation of teaching materials
Ulsan (April, 1 position, Female)
**Teachers who are already residing in Korea are preferred.
Greetings! We are looking for reliable and positive teachers to teaching ESL Classes at private English institute in Korea. SLP is a language program founded by Sogang University as a place to provide whole person education to children. There are currently 64 SLP academies operating in South Korea. We have regular openings, and since we are expanding there will be more positions later this year. Please contact us for early application as well.
Monthly Salary: 2.1 KRW per month
Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
Pension: 50/50 contribution
Severance pay: Yes
Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
Airfare: one-way provided
Airport Pickup: provided
- B.A. Degree in any field.
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
- Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Email ([email protected]) your CV/Resume including
- Your personal photo
- Position you are applying for (starting date)
- Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST for the interview