ESL teaching in China with Free chinese lessons
1. Teaching children from ages 3-12.
2. Interactive, modern teaching facilities.
3. 21 hours teaching (plus 3 hours to allow for possible meetings) per week from Wednesday to Sunday. NO OFFICE HOURS.
4. Class size maximum of 12 students.
5. Chinese teaching assistant with fluent English for all classes.
6. All lesson plans provided.
King’s Kids is an up-and-coming, well-respected language training school for children in the city of Tianjin, China. We currently have five centers in Tianjin city with plans to open more in the near future. Each center has its own twist and personal feel, but all are uniquely King’s, equipped with modern teaching equipment and materials, with bright and airy layouts, making all of our centers both an ideal place for our employees to work and our students to learn.
1. Base salary: Ranging from 8,500RMB to 10,000RMB per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
2. Monthly perfect attendance bonus: 500RMB
3. Housing allowance: 2,500RMB per month, on top of base salary.
4. Year end bonus: 10,000RMB at end of yearly contract.
5. 1,000RMB-2,000RMB increased every year.
6. Chinese tuition: we provide all our teachers who are interested in learning Chinese with private lessons up to five times a week with our in-house, fully qualified Chinese teachers (from Monday to Friday).
7. Medical insurance.
8. Legal working visa.
9. Training: teachers will be fully trained soon after arrival and we also provide on-going training throughout a teacher’s time with us.
10. Accommodation: provided. Modern apartments. No dormitory type arrangements.
11. Holidays: all Chinese national holidays (amounting to approximately 20 days, fully paid), plus ONE WEEK PAID HOLIDAY during the summer or winter. Almost no other schools offer this.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. English teaching qualification (TEFL, CELTA, TOEFL) is preferred. If not is ok.
3. Willing to commit to one year contract.
4. Native English speaker from the UK, the US, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand or having studying or living experiences in those countries are preferred. Non-native speakers without any accent are also welcome.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
If you want to apply this job, please send me your CV with portrait to [email protected]. For non-native speakers, you need to send me a video to show me your English.