Paid TEFL/ESL internship China
TOFU Education is recruiting for a paid TEFL internship in China.
That could be your first step into your teaching career with full-time placement opportunities after the internship.
Spend four and a half months’ living and teaching English in one of the culture capitals of China. The Internship, a government-sponsored cultural exchange programme in beautiful Sichuan province, gives you the opportunity to experience the real China. You get to explore Sichuan’s beautiful landscapes, sample its great food and develop professional and personal skills.
TOFU Education is part of TOFU Management, a consultancy and agency dedicated to bridging the gap between businesses from the UK and China.
For the Chinese internship and professional programme, TOFU Education works together with the Sichuan Education Association in Chengdu, a government-supported educational organisation in Sichuan Province, China.
• No programme fee! No experience needed.
• Monthly allowance of RMB 2.000 and RMB 4.500 flight reimbursement upon completion
• Amazing 5 month teaching placement with Sichuan Education Association
• 24/7 support, and network of interns
• Comprehensive 7 day orientation – includes practical training, tour and a welcome dinner
• Free accommodation, with bills (gas, electricity) of up to RMB 150 included
• 3 meals a day, 5 days a week at your school, or a meal allowance
• Airport pick up and transfers to your school
• Help with visa paperwork. Please note, you’ll need to budget £190 for your visa as well as police background check
• A network of new friends
• Post-internship opportunities – many of our interns continue teaching or go travelling!
120h TEFL/ESL certificate
UK-, US-, Canada-, Australia-, New Zealand passport holder
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Send your CV to the following email address:
Note: Make sure your CV includes:
Country of birth
Date of birth
a recent photo