Looking for reliable ESL teachers (KOREA)
Teaching ESL Classes at private English institute.
- Ulsan (ASAP, 1 position, Female)
- Gyeonggi-do (May)
- Seoul (June)
- Incheon (July)
Student Level: kindergarten to elementary.
Class size: maximum of 15 students
SLP (Sogang Language Program) is private English education institute that has 64 branches operating in South Korea. The SLP program teaches English in an integrated way that allows children to think, dream, and act in English. SLP teachers teach an innovative curriculum that includes hands on, interesting and stimulating activities every day. If you are interested to know more about us, visit our official website: www.slp.ac.kr
There are several current vacant positions, and since we are expanding, there will be more positions opening later this year.
- Monthly Salary: 2.1 per month
- Housing: provided
- Health Insurance: 50/50 contribution
- Pension: 50/50 contribution
- Severance pay: Yes
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation
- Airfare: one-way provided
- British, American, Canadian, Australian, New Zealand, Irish, South African.
- Licensed Teacher TESOL, TEFL, CELTA certification holder is preferred.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Email ([email protected]) your CV/Resume including
- Your personal photo
- Position you are applying for (starting date)
- Possible contact time between 9:00am-6:00pm KST