URGENTLY! NES TEACHERS NEEDED IN THAILAND
Full time Native and Non-Native English Speaker Teachers are needed to teach English, Math and Science (Kindergarten to Primary level) for an English Program at a school in Lad Phrao to start on May 1, 2017.
· 16-18 teaching periods a week.
· Class size: 25 students.
· Baht 30,000–45,000 salary per month (depend on qualifications and experience).
· 12 months contract renewable upon mutual agreement.
· Annual salary increment.
· All public holidays off with pay.
· 2 weeks authorized annual leave with pay.
· Native and Non-Native English Speaker.
· Male or Female.
· Age 27-37 years.
· Bachelor degree or higher in any field.
· TEFL or TESOL Certificate.
· Thai culture certificate is a privilege.
· Teaching license from the Teachers Council of Thailand is a privilege.
· At least 2 years teaching experience at any school in Thailand.
· Reliability, responsibility, enthusiasm, punctuality and love of children are top priorities.
· Teachers are expected to handle their own visa arrangement.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Please e-mail your resume, together with a scanned recent color photo, scans of qualifications and your contact details to: [email protected]
Due to the typically high number of respondents, we regret that we are only able to contact applicants who are selected for interview.