SAUDI ARABIA/ UAE MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES
We are currently looking to recruit ESL candidates from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia for a few clients including
Medical English Teachers in Saudi Arabia
ESL teachers for Oil and Gas sector
ESL/ Math/ Science/ Design and Technology
You will be a contract employee for one of our clients. The company is one of the premier vendors of manpower to large companies in Saudi Arabia.
Min 1 year renewable contract Basic Salary (Decided during interview between $6000 to $8000) including 65% of basic salary as allowances for Housing, Food and Transportation
Work schedule would be 40 hours per week / 5 days a week. Friday and Saturday are off
There will be 1 interim field leave of 16 days+ 2 travel days with return tickets to London between 6th & 8th
Month and 1 end of contract leave with 20 days + 4 Travel days with return tickets to point of origin after completing 12 months of contract
Medical Insurance as per company policy
It will be a single status employment contract. If the employee wishes to bring his family on his own expenses then the company will support on the visa process and documentation after the probation period
Other Benefits as per Saudi labor Law
Please note this is NOT a rotational contract but a 12 month renewable contract
For Medical Teachers:
Applying to us we will ensure you have a chance to get multiple interviews with the clients.
If in Saudi, we can transfer any qualified teacher however you MUST have IELTS 7.5
- Applicants who cannot be in Kingdom on 1st MAY will not be considered, ideally earlier
- Applicants with notice periods of more than 1 month will not be considered
- Must have 3 years FE/HE teaching experience.
- Must be qualified teachers – English Degree plus PGCE, TEFL or similar qualification
- Must be able to evidence at least 3 years within a medical environment, ideally teaching, or alternatively have worked in another profession within healthcare, prior to becoming a Teacher
- The Teachers must have experience of teaching mature students – and act as facilitators and trainers rather than teachers. High school teaching experience is not sufficient.
ESL UAE and Oil and Gas teachers
You must be a USA or Canadian citizen with a passport and be a native speaker. You must have a MA or BA Degree in English Language, Education, Applied Linguistics or Modern Language.
You must have a minimum of four years full time experience in teaching. EFL/ESL Background is a must.
These positions are for men only to teach men that are employees of our client in Saudi Arabia. Overseas experience is a plus. Master’s Degree is a plus.
Certification in CELTA/DELTA/TESOL/or TEFL is a plus. Western educated and Western nationality preferred. If you have a US or Canadian teaching license please include that on your resume and attach it along with your passport copy.
Interviews are in-person in the US in April. You must be able to attend. There are no Skype, Telephone or Video Conference interviews. There are no interviews in Saudi Arabia.
Some of your airline fees will be reimbursed if you are selected for an interview.
• Minimum of 4 years full-time teaching English
Male, age 55 or below (due to visa issues)
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Please email resume and documents to [email protected]