EFL Teacher Needed in St.Petersburg, Russia
EFL Teacher (adult learners and children)
International Language Academy (ILA) was established in 1995 as a part of one of the biggest British corporations in private education, Nord Anglia Educational Group. Since 2001 ILA is an independent international language academy specializing in teaching English and other foreign languages in St. Petersburg to individual students and business clients. ILA ASPECT is a subsidiary company specializing in young learner education and owns a British nursery school, British School and the Early Learning Centre.
- Full visa support including letter of invitation and registration
- Medical Insurance
- Reimbursement for one-way flight to St.Petersburg
- 50% discount for individual Russian classes
- 28 days paid holidays in the summer plus all public holidays
- Salary starting from 70 000 rubles after tax, final amount is based on the interview and CV
- ILA is looking for a native English teacher, UK resident, with CELTA or equivalent to teach both adults and young learners. General English, business English, exam preparation. 88 teaching academic hours per month. Extra teaching hours are available and will be paid as extra.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Please e-mail your CV at [email protected]
Unfortunately, due to the amount of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.