EFL Teacher Needed in St.Petersburg, Russia
EFL Teacher (adult learners and children)
International Language Academy (ILA) was established in 1995 as a part of one of the biggest British corporations in private education, Nord Anglia Educational Group. Since 2001 ILA is an independent international language academy specializing in teaching English and other foreign languages in St. Petersburg to individual students and business clients. ILA ASPECT is a subsidiary company specializing in young learner education and owns a British nursery school, British School and the Early Learning Centre.
- Full visa support including letter of invitation and registration
- Medical Insurance
- 50% of the economy flight after passing trial period
- 50% discount for individual Russian classes
- 14 days paid holidays plus all public holidays for the 1st employment year
- From the 2nd year – 28 days paid holidays + public holidays
- Salary starting from 68 000 rubles after tax, final amount is based on the interview
- ILA is looking for a native English teacher with CELTA or equivalent to teach adult learners and children. General English, business English, exam preparation. 88 teaching academic hours per month. Extra teaching hours are available and will be paid as extra.
- Possibility to develop tailored courses for private and business clients as additional projects.
- Position is to start from September 2017 until the end of June 2018 with possibility to prolong the contract for the following academic year. Visa support and private classes can be organised for the summer period, this will be discussed on an individual basis.
- Trial period is 3 months.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Please e-mail your CV at [email protected]