English teacher needed at St Petersburg
A full time teacher during the academic year can expect to lead General English courses for adults, children and teenagers in groups of up to 10 people at levels Pre-Intermediate and above.
Our classes meet 1-2 times per week ranging from 2-4 academic hours per class. Course duration varies from 60 to 120 academic hours.
General English courses for kids and teenagers are accompanied by Cambridge Exams for Schools preparation (YLE, PET, KET, and FCE).
Teachers will also be asked to lead Corporate and Individual lessons as well.
During the summer months teachers will be asked to teach in youth camps and intensive courses at the centre.
Full time teachers can expect a workload of up to 100 academic hours per month.
- Full multi-entry work visa and support including registration fully complying with Russian migration laws (Cost of visa will be reimbursed after probationary period).
- A competitive monthly salary starting at 65,000 Rubles on average with 90,000 as a maximum. Monthly salaries are given in two installments per month. Upon successful completion of probationary period salary is based on number of hours worked at a rate ranging 650 to 900 Rubles per ac. hr.
- During the two-month probationary period we promise a guaranteed minimum salary regardless of number of hours worked.
- Monthly commuting reimbursement (covering the cost of Metro and City-funded public transport).
- Shared accommodation at a subsidized rate subject to change (cost in 2016-17 was 17,000 Rubles per month) assistance in procuring accommodation upon arrival.
- Training and professional development workshops and seminars.
- Free Russian language lessons (Survival course and higher levels).
- We have a fully equipped teacher’s room and resource library including free tea and coffee at work.
- 28 days paid vacation available after 6 months of continuous employment.
- We provide a partial flight reimbursement up successful completion of the contract (ranging 10,000-20,000 Rubles).
Minimum: 3-years experience in EFL teaching adults.
Internationally-recognized teaching certificate (TEFL, CELTA, DELTA or equivalents).
Availability to work evenings and Saturdays.
Experience with children and teenagers is preferred.
Experience with Cambridge and other exam preparation (YLE, PET, KET, FCE, CAE, IELTS, TOEFL) is a plus.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
191036, St. Petersburg,
Nevsky Pr., 140 litas. A pom. 14-N
+7 (812) 612-01-10 (multi-channel),
E-mail address: [email protected]