Online or Home based ESL teacher for children in China
Langham International is sourcing and pre-screening online English teachers for our client, who have over 50,000 active students (most of them are 5-12 years old) and look for increase the number of teachers significantly this year.
What you will do
- 1-on-1 online language and content classes
- Teach American or British curriculum
- 25-minute per class
Contract type: Independent contractor
Contract term: 6-Months
Start date: Immediately post contract signing
Compensation: Teachers are paid according to the number of classes finished. The minimum service fee rate range is US$ 14-$18/hour. There are incentives for every lesson, so a typical service fee ranges between US$ 14-22/hour.
- Nationality from USA, Canada and the UK
- Minimum 1 year of English teaching experience (in person or online)
- Minimum a Bachelor degree
- Desktop or Laptop with Fast Internet connection and audio/video capability
- TEFL / TOSEL or equivalent certificate would help your application but not necessary
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
- Register with us via our website (for future job opportunities as well): http://www.langham-international.com/
- Send us an email ([email protected]) with your CV, a profile photo, scanned copy of your higher education degree and TEFL/TOSEL or equivalent certificate attached. Please also confirm your nationality in the email (please note that for this role, we only accept application from Americans, Canadians and British. Other nationalities are encourage you to register with us for other job opportunities)
- If you registered with us in the past, you DO NOT need to register with us again or send us more emails.
We have your details already
More Information About Langham International
We are dedicated team focused on sourcing English teachers for education institutions in China and other countries. We act for our clients to carry out initial screening before referring candidates to our clients. We also assist application process from both candidates’ and clients’ perspective in order to make it go smoothly.