Job Fair for positions in Saudi Arabia - Toronto & Calgary, Canada ( Interviews & On-Spot hiring )
Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with Technical and Vocational Training Corporation, it is located in 13 cities: Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Buraydah, Tabuk, Madinah, Ahsa, Hafr Al-Batin, Khamis Mushait, Al-Baha, Hail, Al-Jouf and Jazan across kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Quality Education Holding Company would like to cordially invite you for a job fair opportunity in Toronto & Calgary ; Canada for ESL teaching positions in KSA.
You will get a chance to be met by our company representative; in which the hiring process will be on-spot for those qualified candidates. All your inquiries will be answered at the event
The location of the hotels could be viewed using the following links :
- Courtyard Toronto Downtown
- ( January 15 , 16 , 17 from 8 am to 6 pm )
- Delta Hotels by Marriott Calgary Downtown
- ( January 18 , 19 from 8 am to 6 pm )
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
- Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
- Participating in ESL department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
- Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
- Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
- Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Tax-free competitive salary.
- One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
- 30 days paid annual vacation.
- Standard private furnished apartment or Allowance provided
- Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
- Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Great professional development opportunities.
- An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
- Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa (Due to visa restrictions).
- No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
- A Master/Bachelor degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related field none related degrees are accepted.
- Minimum 1 years of ESL teaching experience.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
- Age 25-56 years (Due to visa restrictions)
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply: