Beijing Foreign Studies University - Eplus K12 Programme 11-13kRMB basic + bonuses
Please read this advert carefully and only apply if you meet all of the requirements
ePLUS for K-12 BFSU is a young learner English training institute run by Beijing
Foreign Studies University, which mainly offers English training programs to kids
ranging from 4 to 13 years old. Believing in “fulfilling our children, fulfilling
ourselves”, they have infiltrated their core values “diversity, curiosity, creativity, passion,
and perseverance” into various aspects of the organization. They currently have 19
campuses in Beijing and are still in the expansion process.
One of the major differences between ePLUS for K-12 BFSU and other English
training institutions in China is that they are affiliated to BFSU, and therefore have
inherited the academic and learning-oriented atmosphere of the university. Besides,
they offer a systematic course system and students can make progress in their
English skills in a scientific and effective way.
· Adhering to the mutually agreed-upon work schedule;
· Planning daily lessons, conducting classes, delivering student assessments and
communicating with parents, staff and others as appropriate;
· Attending other mandatory events such as regular teacher training, etc.
· Working Visa offered;
· Salary starting from RMB11000-13000 per month;
· Bonus: RMB 450-2000 RMB per month ( half of the teachers can get the top bonus);
· Free accommodation provided (see example pictures on www.eflpro.co.uk) to enable you to lead a
more comfortable life;
· Free airport pick-up and reimbursement of round-trip tickets of 8,000 RMB is
· China’s statutory holidays and 10-day paid holiday;
· Medical insurance and other benefits.
Free Chinese lessons
Activities and events for teachers
The working hours are as follows:
Monday and Tuesday are days off
Native English speakers from the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Aus, NZ or RSA ONLY
· Age: from 24 to 50;
· Bachelor’s degree or above;
· Fulfills AT LEAST ONE of the following three requirements:
1) Major in Education for their Bachelor’s Degree;
2) Have at least two years of teaching experience since graduation of college;
3) Have obtained Teaching Certificates like Educator Certificate, TEFL, CELTA,
DELTA, etc. (with at least 120 hours of training);
This means if you don't have any teaching experience, you will need to have a TEFL cert of 120 hours plus observed teaching practice.
· Willing to teach and have fun with kids;
· Being responsible, precise and having a patient teaching attitude as well as
excellent interpersonal skills;
· Basic computer skills;
· Respecting Chinese values and culture;
· Being fit and healthy;
· Clean criminal background record.
· Professional attitude
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Please send the following documents to [email protected] for consideration and short listing:
2) Scan of your passport from the UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (Please do not apply if you do not hold a passport from these countries)
3) Colour scan of your degree
4) Colour scan of your teaching qualification (must be a minimum 120 hours including observed teaching practice)
All applications must include all documents. The start date is March 2017 and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a short screening interview before being assessed for main interview with the University.
Thank you and good luck in your application!
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements for the job. If you do not hold a passport from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, NZ, South Africa or Ireland, then you will not be able to get a visa for this position.