MALE&FEMALE ESL INSTRUCTORS REQUIRED EASTERN PROVINCE SAUDI ARABIA - $48,000 USD TAX FREE + PACKAGE
Red Chair Recruitment , Europe’s leading Education Recruitment Experts, are delighted to announce new positions for our clients in Saudi Arabia. My British based clients are renowned for offering high-quality vocational training in the Gulf, and have recently acquired a 5-year training contract with the Saudi Arabian Technical & Vocational Training Corporation (TVTC) to operate a number of new Female Only Vocational Colleges in Saudi Arabia under TVTC’s exciting new ‘Colleges of Excellence’ (CoE) Programme.
To support their continuing growth, my clients have a large number of ESL Lecturing vacancies at a Female and male only Faculties in Central and Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia to fill on a continual basis.
As an experienced Tutor working in the Colleges of Excellence Preparation year Program (PYP) you will effectively teach English for approximately 20 - 23 hours per week, with an additional 15 hours prep work. As a highly valued member of staff, you will form part of the team providing an international level of education to 17-22 year olds Saudi students and Insuring these graduates are ready to work in Saudi industry once they have completed their vocational qualifications and training.
Working in Saudi Arabia is rewarding and challenging! If you wish to sample a completely unique way of life and also be part of a country that is evolving rapidly I would like to speak with you now. This is a superb opportunity for professional teachers who wish to advance their careers, and at the same time earn a very strong TAX FREE SALARY.
- Salary of 180,000 Saudi Riyals ($48,000 USD, $ 64,000 AUD, $63,000 CAD, South African 722,000 RAND, £35,000 GB STG based on qualifications and experience)
- Rolling 12 month contacts
- End of contract bonus
- Paid accommodation, to a high standard, inc. ALL utility bills
- Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Travel cost to and from work covered
- Superb holiday benefits
- Must speak English to mother tongue standard
- Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa for visa purposes
- Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification
- Must have in excess of three years ESL teaching experience
- Must hold a minimum of a BA university degree specific to subjects of English, Linguistics, Education or TESOL. Other degrees considered on a case by case basis.
- Master degree holders highly sought and offered salary increments
- PHD holders highly desired
- Excel at teaching
- Are naturally confident
- Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
- Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
- Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
- Are looking for a new professional challenge
- Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
- Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
- For cultural reasons these positions are reserved for Female candidates only as education is segregated along gender lines in Saudi Arabia.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
If you have all of the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, I urgently need to speak with you! Please forward on your CV in word or PDF format and I will be delighted to arrange a pre Skype interview
We Get People,
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212
Email: [email protected]
LinkedIn: - http://ie.linkedin.com/in/adrienking feel free to get connected with me