Teach English in Vietnam: Great Benefits and Opportunities for Growth
APAX English by April launched in Vietnam in May 2015. Our program brings a new style curriculum and standard that is raising the bar of English education in Vietnam.
The curriculum and program originated in South Korea in 2007 as April English. In 2012, it launched its revised April 2.0 program. It targets primary and secondary school learners to develop communicative competence based on intrinsic motivation and immersion. Leveraging education-based technology tools such as automated speech recognition, smart boards and e-learning systems, students can improve their expressive skills and logical thinking abilities via experiential learning.
There are over 90 campuses in South Korea. APAX English by April curriculum can also be found in China and the Philippines and is continuously expanding. The success stems from the highly designed program, cognitive objectives and teaching methodologies, effective online training system for teachers that was evaluated and approved by the Korean Association for Teachers of English and our passionate and caring teachers.
If you have passion for teaching and compassion for learners, we encourage you to apply and hope to hear from you soon.
Typical tasks that may be carried out include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and delivering fully organized lessons that are provided (No lesson planning is required)
- Classroom management
- Marking and providing appropriate feedback to quizzes, writing assignments, etc.
- Attending and contributing to training sessions
- Participating in a limited amount of paid marketing events for the language center
- Basic administration: taking attendance, inputting grades, giving monthly feedback on student progress, etc.
- Entry level salary range of 34,400,000VND to 43,000,000 VND for a maximum of 78 teaching hours a month
- Over-time hourly rate of 525,000VND if maximum teaching hours is surpassed
- Accommodation allowance: 6,450,000VND monthly
- Completion Bonus: 10,750,000VND
- 12 vacation days + public holidays
- 2 days off per week
- Health Insurance support
- Work permit: reimbursed upon contract completion
- Average class size of 10-15 students
- Training Provided
- Opportunities for advancement (not only teaching)
- Ongoing teacher support
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any field
- ESL teaching certificate (TEFL/TESOL,CELTA) OR a teaching certificate OR a minimum of 5 years experience in teaching/training
• Able to provide a background check less than 6 months old from your home country or last country of residence
** All documents must be authenticated by your home country's Foreign Affairs entity or other authorizing agency
• Able to pass a health check required by the Vietnamese government
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
If you are interested, please e-mail your CV to: [email protected]