Laureate Vocational Saudi Arabia is hiring English Instructors for its Female Colleges in KSA
Laureate Vocational Saudi Arabia (LVSA) is part of the Laureate International Universities, the world’s leading higher education provider. Laureate’s more than 80 universities educate over 1,000,000 students in 28 countries. LVSA has been operating in Saudi Arabia since 2009 and currently operates 9 vocational campuses.
The English Instructor will be responsible for facilitating the acquisition of English language within an engaging learning environment to prepare Saudi young adults for the Cambridge PET Certification, future vocational studies in English as well as entrance into the multi-cultural workforce of Saudi Arabia.
-Essential Job Functions:
•Teach up to 25 hours per week, plus cover teaching if required
•Prepare lessons & counsel students on their progress with assessments and reports
•Use technology such as LMS, IWBs, online testing and eLearning applications as mandated by institutional policies
- Attractive salary
- 25% housing allowance for Males while Females are provided with free housing accommodation
- 15% as transportation allowance
- 10% end of year service (paid annually)
- 30 days annual vacation (return economy class tickets included)
- •Medical Insurance
- Economy class ticket at the beginning and at the end of employment contract
- Subsidized educational development opportunities within the Laureate International Universities network towards a part-time Master's or Ph.D. Degree on selected on-line degree programs.
- Bachelor’s degree (If the degree is in an English related field, transcripts that include a teaching practicum act as a CELTA equivalent)
- CELTA (TESOL, TEFL and TESL qualifications are also acceptable only if combined with an English related degree and the certification is completed in class with a minimum of 120 hours with at least 6 hours of observed teaching)
- Minimum of 3 years of post-secondary teaching experience preferably in Saudi Arabia (not part time or private tutoring)
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Email Applications to [email protected]
Please note that we often receive a very high volume of applicants for positions we have on offer. Therefore, we can only reply to candidates who are shortlisted.
Thank you for your kind interest in joining our team!