Teachers wanted for Shane English School China
We are recruiting for qualified English teachers to start throughout China.
Shane English Schools operate over 30 schools throughout China and many more across the world.
We offer a competitive package including a 5 day working week, 80-100 teaching hours a month, full training and welfare support and accommodation assistance.
Student ages range from 3 to adult with the majority being young learners. Class sizes are capped at 18 with teaching assistants available in young learner classes. All children's classes come with complete course guides to take the pressure off teachers and allow then to concentrate on teaching.
Full support with everything from visa applications to setting up bank accounts is offered from the beginning of the recruitment process all the way through your contract.
We offer a Teacher Development Scheme to train the future Directors of Studies for Shane schools.
Teaching abroad is an experience that will make you more independent, culturally aware, and empathetic. You will gain skills valuable in any workplace, as well as a lifetime of stories.
Saxoncourt Recruitment was established in 1989 as a specialist EFL recruitment agency. Based in London and staffed exclusively by experienced teachers, Saxoncourt has a reputation for providing a friendly, professional service with personalised advice.
Originally set up to source teachers for Shane English School Japan, Saxoncourt now provide well qualified and reliable teachers to Shane English Schools worldwide and other reputable language schools.
Throughout the application process, from the first email to the end of your contract, Saxoncourt will ensure you have everything you need to make you year a success.
• Competitive salary: 11,000-14,000 RMB
• 80 teaching hours a month, 5 working days a week
• Accommodation allowance (per month): 2,500 RMB (Beijing)
• Up to 5,000 RMB Flight Allowance
• Overtime rate (137RMB- 175RMB per hour)
• Insurance through local provider
• Full training and orientation
• 22 days paid holidays (including public holidays)
• Accommodation assistance
• Airport pick-up and welcome pack
• Hotel costs covered for first 7 days
• Sponsored Legal Z-Visa
• On-going teacher support from western management and global career opportunities in the Shane organisation.
• a graduate (with a full university degree issued at least two years prior to date of application with Shane English Schools Beijing)
• Native Level English speaker
• a TEFL qualified teacher
• outgoing, enthusiastic, friendly, positive, sociable, energetic, hard-working, patient and professional teacher looking for a challenge
• culturally inquisitive and eager to do something different
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
To apply, please send your CV and supporting documents to Rachel Nickson at firstname.lastname@example.org