EFL Instructors for Imam University in Riyadh
Prime Teachers is seeking native English Instructors to provide intensive English language instruction for PYP programs for one of the largest Universities in Riyadh. Students are typically aged between 18 and 22 and class size will be approximately 25. Modern teaching facilities provided with most classrooms fitted with Smart Boards and E-Podiums.
Please visit Youtube for a video clip on the University: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqKUVt8NNWk
VERY IMPORTANT: In order to process your Saudi Work Visa, you will have to return to your country of citizenship before departing to Saudi Arabia
PLEASE NOTE: "You will initially be located in Riyadh. However, the Academy shall have the right to relocate the Employee temporarily or permanently to other locations within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia."
Main duties include:
- Plan, Prepare and Deliver lessons to pre-university students.
- Record Keeping, Grading and Report Writing.
- Assessing and reporting on student performance on a weekly basis.
- Developing supplementary materials for core syllabi or special courses.
- Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff.
MA Degree - SAR 13000 Tax free salary
- Secure accommodation provided
- Flights booked and paid for by the client
- Business Visa provided (quickly and easily)
- Visa and medical costs reimbursed upon completion of probationary period
- Free comprehensive health insurance with dental coverage
- Transportation provided
- Holiday allowance (specific details dependent on project)
- Renewable contract
- Native English Speakers (US, UK, Canada and South African VISAâ€™S only available)
- MA & PhD holders ONLY
Candidates with a Bachelor's degree will be considered
- Celta/TESOL/ 120 hr TEFL
- Good IT Skills especially with Excel and Word
- Three years of full time EFL experience
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
To apply, please follow the below link or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "REF - IMAM"