English Teaching Job Post Openings in Saudi Arabia (For Single Females, Single Males and Couples)
Berlitz Language Centres (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) is currently looking to grow our team of experienced, native English instructors in order to meet growing demand at our language centres in Saudi Arabia. As part of the Berlitz franchise, we benefit from over a century’s worth of teaching methodology, as well as, the international recognition of the Berlitz name through over 550 centres in 70 countries. We provide upfront a 1-week paid teacher training upon arrival to Saudi Arabia. Full work visas are available to allow teachers to settle and work for long term. The Iqama provided will allow teachers to open bank accounts and have a full medical insurance.
Berlitz KSA has over 15 years of experience and is the cornerstone of private English education in the region. In this time, we have become a technological leader in education with Smart Boards in all classrooms, electronic record keeping, and eLearning platforms.
As a result, we offer an internationally competitive package to all successful candidates:
- Attractive, competitive tax-free salary (based on experience and qualifications)
- Furnished accommodations with free transportation
- Yearly round trip ticket
- 21 days of paid holiday (as well as all national public holidays)
- Medical and emergency dental coverage for you and eligible dependents
- End of service reward benefit
- A full time completed Bachelor’s degree from an English-language university, in any subject
- A minimum of two (2) years of formal teaching (preferably in your home country)
- A teaching license from your home country department of Education
- Hold a passport for one of the following countries: Canada, United States, Ireland, the United Kingdom, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa
- A recognized teaching certification (TEFL, CELTA, DELTA)—online not accepted
- Experience letters or recommendations from previous employer
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
To apply, please submit the documents below to the following link:
Should you be successful in your application, you will be notified to schedule a job interview. A hiring decision will be made within 5 working days from the interview date.
Please note: only applicants meeting the requirements will be contacted.