Teaching Positions in Tyumen & Nizhnevartovsk, Russian Federation
First language English speakers required to work in our successful English schools in Tyumen and Nizhnevartovsk, Russia.
You will be teaching students of all ages and levels, in groups of up to 12 people or individually.
This contract runs for the full academic year 2017-18 (September to May), with renewal the following September subject to mutual agreement. Summer work may also be available.
Welcome to CET! We are a large, well-established and successful school operating in Western Siberia, Russian Federation. Our students are of all ages and backgrounds, from pre-school starter classes, to corporate English training, to adults who need English for holidays abroad! We also operate two Cambridge ESOL testing centres, and prepare students to take these exams each year.
Nizhnevartovsk and Tyumen are large cities that offer a range of opportunities, activities and experiences equal to other cities around the globe of a similar size. Although the weather can be cold in winter and very hot in the summer, both cities operate normally whatever the weather. Both cities are easily accessible to all parts of the world through Moscow and St Petersburg.
- Competitive salary (in Russian and British currencies) as well as:
- Warm, comfortable accommodation within walking distance of school
- Flights paid for by us at start and end of contract*
- Private medical insurance provided
- All visa-related expenses refunded as soon as you arrive
- *to & from UK or equivalent value
5 reasons to work at CET
- Experience the 'real' Russia outside Moscow and St Petersburg!
- Mentors assigned to newly-qualified teachers and CPD for all.
- Bonuses applied for exceptional classroom performance.
- Meet & greet straight from the airport.
- Small, friendly team offering plenty of support - both at work and outside!
You are confident, dependable, a good time-keeper, and have the ability to build rapport quickly with people you meet. Experience is not required, although we will give preference to applicants with at least two years’ teaching experience. Please make sure  you hold a university degree and  a suitable TEFL qualification (CELTA or equivalent), and that, for visa reasons,  English is your first language. These last three criteria are non-negotiable, so if you don’t meet all three, please do not apply.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Send your CV (resume) and cover letter to Mike Walker ([email protected]).
We operate a two-stage interview process and prefer, where possible, to interview face-to-face in the UK.
Please include your contact details (email & phone number / Skype).