Teach English in, Korea - A life time experience

Teach English in, Korea - A life time experience

Details of Position

EnglishWork.com is a recruiting agency specializing in the ESL Job industry in Korea. We have been devoted exclusively to helping native English speakers and school administrators obtain and fill positions in ESL/EFL Schools in Korea. The agency, directed by experienced recruiters and placement counselors, has placed hundreds teachers through the years. We use our expertise in the hiring process to bring about a successful result for both candidates and schools alike.

-A full service: Interview consultation; Interviews with reputable English Schools in South Korea
-FREE round trip Air Ticket & Airport pick-up arrangement.
-FREE Furnished single housing.
-Work Visa process support
-Continuous, fast, and helpful support that you need to make the right choices. Provide you with all the information about the school before coming to Korea

What we offer

Salary and Benefits

Period of Contract : 1 year (E-2 VISA holder can stay in Korea for a year. This is renewable.) 
Salary : 2.1-2.5 million won/per month (depending on your career). 
Teaching hours : 30hours per week 
Overtime pay : 15,000 - 22,000won /hour 
Severance pay : Equal to one monthly salary 
Accommodations : Private accommodations (free and furnished). 
Airfare : Roundtrip economy class ticket or one way ticket. 
Medical care : Generally half provided (rate:2% from your salary). 
Class size : 10-15persons/class. 
Vacation : 10 days paid vacation 
Tax rate : 1.9-3.3% 
Working days : Monday to Friday (or Saturday) 

What we want

1) Be a Native Speaker of America &Canada, Australia, England, New Zealand 
2) Hold a Bachelor's degree or higher. 
-Hold a University degree (You must hold a original diploma) 
3) No Criminal Record Check 
4) Mentally and Phsically healthy 

* The documents which must be prepared 
A copy of degree with an apostille 
A Original Criminal Record check with an apostille 
“ No Teaching Experience Required, Bachelor’s degree with any major is OK” 

You need to have the requirements below:

English Level
Currently Living in Country
Can Drive in Country
Can Legally Work in Country

AND one of the following sets to apply:

Uni Cert.
TEFL Cert.
Passport Photo Page
Personal Photo

Upgrade Accordion