Experience Indonesia with Us! Experienced Teachers Wanted.
Jakarta is a bustling metropolis where traditional Indonesia meets the modern world. From the variety of local street food to its vibrant cosmopolitan city culture, there is something to suit everyone's lifestyle in Jakarta. Additionally, tropical beaches and mountain resorts are easily accessible for those weekends when you want to get out of town. Jakarta is also the perfect hub from which to access the rest of this beautiful country during longer holidays. Come and experience Indonesia with us at EF English First Kalimalang-Bekasi-Cikarang.
English First East Jakarta & Bekasi is a locally owned franchise group supported by a regional head office and the worldwide network of the global company. We are a successful English language teaching organization consisting of three language training centers in the greater east Jakarta and Bekasi area: EF English First Kalimalang, EF English First Bekasi and EF English First Cikarang.
Our primary mission is opening the world through education. We do this by creating value for our customers by helping our students meet their English language learning needs in order to achieve their personal, educational, and professional goals. Our premium course offerings are well developed and comprehensive programs at all levels for Young Learners and Teens. Due to our market penetration and increasing demand in our market for the high quality service we provide, we have experienced sustained growth.
We offer a comprehensive employment package, including:
- Competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and holidays within Indonesia
- Full airfare reimbursement
- Full working visa
- Furnished housing shared with other teachers
- Approximately 38 paid vacation days per year. These include 14 days of personal paid leave, plus 12 days each year when our schools are closed, and all public holidays (approximately 10 days per year).
- Medical insurance
- A dynamic and supportive working environment committed to professional development through our Continuous Professional Development program and Cambridge exams.
We are seeking qualified native speakers to join our staff on a one-year renewable contract. The successful candidate will
- possess either a recognized EFL/ESOL teaching certificate or a university degree, preferably in education, linguistics, or English
- have a minimum of five years EFL/ESOL teaching experience
- exercise a high level of integrity and a good work ethic
- have a flexibility of character that permits adaptation to life and work in a developing country
- have an enthusiastic desire to teach students of all ages, especially Young Learners and Teens
- be committed to Continuous Professional Development
- arrive with a clean bill of health, including a lifestyle free of substance abuse
- possess a positive attitude.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
To apply, please send your CV/resume by e-mail to:
Director of Studies
EF English First Kalimalang-Bekasi-Cikarang
Jl. Raya Kalimalang Blok N/12B
13440 Jakarta, Indonesia
We regret that due to strict Indonesian governmental regulations we can only consider applicants who are nationals of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
Come experience Indonesia with EF English First Kalimalang-Bekasi-Cikarang!