ESL Lecturers for Government Colleges in Oman
Our company (TATI) is inviting Native English Speaking ESL Lecturers to submit their application for the position of Native English Language Lecturers for the next academic year starting ASAP for Government Technical Colleges in Oman.
No. Of positions: - 6
Brief Job Description:
Teach English subjects to Omani Students/national and ensure that students reach their full potential through the use of innovative teaching materials and continuous research on the subject matter; Plan and manage the class through systematic lesson plan based on the curriculum presented by the Ministry of Manpower; Provide continuous assistance and counselling to students on subject matter; and Carrying out any others tasks assigned by the concerned heads of Centre, department or section.
- Working Days: Five (5) Days in a week (from Sunday to Thursday)
- Holidays: Two (2) Days in a week (Friday and Saturday) and all declared Holidays as per OMAN Law
- Working Hours: Eight (8) hours /Day during the weekdays
- Class Size: 20-25 Students (depend on college)
- Contract Type: Annually Renewable
- Duration: Three (3) Semesters (September to July)
- Class Level: Different Levels (Pre-elementary, Elementary, Intermediate and Advanced)
- Age of Students: 18 – 25 yrs. (High Secondary School Graduation)
- Employment VISA will be provided by Company.
Attractive tax free salary offered.
- Two Way Air Tickets, nearest International Airport from hometown to Muscat + Free Medical
- Annual Leave: Approximately Fifty (49) Days paid leave per annum
- MA/M.Ed (English/Applied Linguistics/TEFL/TESOL) (or)
- BA English + Post Graduate Diploma in EFL/ESL (or)
- B.Ed (4 years program in English/Applied Linguistic/TEFL/TESOL)
- Minimum of two (2) years post degree in the field of ELT in College/University/ Polytechnic after completion of Degree in English
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply: