Primo Learning Centre hiring for teachers
Primo Learning Centre was established in 2004. It has gradually become renowned in the community with its various professional English programs. We are an education centre specializing in teaching English and also providing English activities to children and young people aged between 4 and 17.
We also provide English programs and Cambridge courses to kindergarten, primary and secondary schools. Our English Centre characterized with multi-media teaching and interactive style is most popular with outstanding exam results. We look for qualified NET with strong teaching passion for courses as such.
Job Location: wherever schools located.
Please contact us for more information.
- Native English speaker
- Degree or TEFL, TESOL or qualification equivalent.
- QKT or CE holders will have priority
- Training in outdoor activity is added benefit
- Knowledge of teaching Cambridge, drama, phonics and phonetics is desirable
- “Kindermusic and movement" qualification or experience will have priority
- Lower qualification or experience will also be considered
- Job Location: wherever schools located.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Send application letter and C.V. with expected salary to the headmaster at [email protected]
For those they have arranged interview before, no need to make application again.
Personal data collected for recruitment purposes only.