Education Network looking for English teacher
Title of position: Full time English teacher
Name of employer: Education Network Co., Ltd.
- Teach English at kindergarten, area classes, and Saturday immersion class; develop curricula and educational materials; attend meetings, and make class-reports.
- Students are aged 2-12 preschool/elementary children, junior high school students, high school students, and some adults.
- There are 4-6 lessons per day. Participate in events including camps for children, and ceremonies at kindergartens.
- Teach at a seminar for teachers. Participate in meetings, and plan and prepare for lessons.
Application deadline ASAP.
Start date: ASAP
Hours/week: 40 hours including teaching and office working, excluding commuting hours (Teachers travel to the class everyday). Every Monday and every Sunday off.
- Will sponsor or renew visa. Paid holidays, paid vacation, transportation allowance, airfare (to 60,000 yen on arrival in Japan), and completion bonus (one-year contract to 30,000yen, two-year contract 70,000-100,000yen).
Native English speaker, experience teaching children (kinder, elementary school children, aged 2-15), BA (Education preferred), some Japanese ability, and "good singing voice" required. TESOL/ESL certification, and teaching certification preferred.
Will sponsor or renew visa.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Apply by e-mail with CV/resume, diploma(s), letter of introduction, photo, and teaching certification(s), and two letters of recommendation.
Please make an appointment for an interview through Skype.
Contact Ms. Junko Matoba, Planning Director/Personnel Manager. Education Network Co., Ltd. (KEC English School). Aichi, Japan.
Email: [email protected]