Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work
Quality Education Holding Company is looking for male and female ESL teachers to work with our new universities and institutes, it is located in below cities: Buraydah, Tabuk, Ahsa, Khamis Mushait, Dammam, Al-Baha, across kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to adult students.
- Providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems. Facilitate student’s learning and work on building student’s confidence.
- Participating in ESL department staff meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
- Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning, outcomes, and maintain student interest.
- Performing general administrative functions, which includes maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
- Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Tax-free competitive salary (Basic $2000-$2500)
- One academic year contract (Renewable contract)
- 30 days paid annual vacation.
- Standard apartment or Allowance provided
- Transportation provided to/from campus, along with shopping malls and grocery stores.
- Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
- Medical insurance provided.
- Great professional development opportunities.
- An Iqama will be provided to all the teachers.
- Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and South Africa.
- No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
- Bachelor or a Master degree in teaching English or Applied Linguistics/ or related degree in related filed is a MUST.
- Minimum 1 years of ESL teaching experience.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
- Age 25- 56 years
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply: