Little Panda English Learning Centre, Hong Kong: Salary from HKD22,000; teaching young learners;
Little Panda is a British owned and managed learning centre with two branches in Hong Kong. We pride ourselves in our highly dedicated and qualified staff, all of whom have a career set in the education sector.
We want our teachers to apply their skills, from their certified training courses and experience, into the classroom to allow a dynamic and fun equilibrium between students and teachers.
Our students range from 3-12 years old and our class sizes are typically 4-8 students. We offer courses from official publishers including, Letterland, Macmillan, Cambridge YL and Trinity.
- starting salary of HKD$23,000
- 30 Days annual paid holiday (including all Hong Kong public holidays)
- Visa sponsorship
- Sick leave
- 2 weeks training programme
- Bonus upon completion of contract
- Free housing for first two weeks
- Overtime pay
- Support and assistance
- Opportunities for career development and professional development
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- CELTA/Trinity CERT or Bachelor of Education or PGCE
We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic, child-friendly and highly professional individuals who fully enjoy teaching young learners. They will see teaching as a career and be keen to improve and build upon their existing skills. Experience with young learners is a definite bonus.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply: