Teaching vacancies and TEFL training in Greece
Anglo Hellenic recruitment welcomes applications all year round.
Teaching general English to children and teenagers in small private schools.
- Small classes - usual maximum 12 students
- Age - 11-17
- Level - elementary - proficiency
Teach using course books with a strong emphasis on Cambridge exams.
Small privately-run schools of English, friendly atmosphere.
Your choice of location, islands or mainland, Athens, small towns, or quiet coastal villages
We welcome applications from couples and groups of friends.
Apply any time of year.
January - August: apply for UK interviews held during the summer for positions starting in September.
September - October: apply for immediate vacancies.
November - December: apply for positions starting January.
We have a network of teachers throughout Greece, and support you throughout your time here.
We also run the TEFL International TEFL Certificate course in Corinth - see www.teflcorinth.com for details. Teachers taking the TEFL course with us in Corinth have priority for job placements.
- 700 - 1000 euros net per month, health insurance & pension contributions, free accommodation, 4 weeks' paid holiday, bonuses.
- Starting salary is 813 euros gross, 684 euros net per month based on 25 hours teaching per week.
- National Insurance contributions include medical cover and pension.
- Accommodation provided rent-free in a self-contained furnished flat.
- BA or BSc in any discipline;
- native speaker;
- TEFL Certificate. In order to be acceptable, the course must be at least four weeks long and include teaching practice. Online courses are not acceptable.
You are a citizen of a European Union country
For many of our positions, experience is not required.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
If you meet the four conditions above, please send your completed application for employment at any time before June. Interviews will be held in the UK during July and August for positions beginning in September. The application should include
- Your CV
- The completed application form (available at http://anglo-hellenic.com/teachers/applications.htm)
- Two references
- A passport-style photograph
All of these may be sent by email to [email protected].
We do not require copies of certificates to be sent with email applications, but when you arrive to take up employment we will need either your original degree certificate or an authenticated copy of it.
If you do not yet have a TEFL certificate, please enrol for the course using the form at http://www.teflcorinth.com/apply.html. This will give you a priority job placement in September and also access to vacancies which occur at other times of the year. In case you choose not to teach in Greece on completion of the course, you also have access to our job guidance programme to help you find a teaching job in your chosen location worldwide.