Business English Teachers - Milan, Rome, Turin; Freelance teachers - Milan, Bergamo, Brescia, Rome
marcus evans linguarama is a well-established UK language training company which specialises in teaching languages to professionals for work-related purposes. The company has a range of thriving training centres in major cities across Europe.
We have full time vacancies for experienced Business English Trainers in Rome, Milan and Turin and vacancies for locally based freelance experienced teachers in Milan, Brescia, Bergamo, Rome and Turin. We are seeking qualified, experienced (minimum three years for the vacancy in Rome) and committed EFL teachers to add to our teams.
For those joining our company we offer the following:
- induction, on-going training and support;
- an excellent range of materials;
- opportunities for structured career development;
- a professional, positive and supportive teaching environment; and
- assistance with initial travel and accommodation.
Salaries range from 1500 to 1835 euros per month depending on experience, grade and centre.
We are seeking qualified, experienced and committed teachers to add to our team. Applicants should be native speakers who possess the following:
- A degree.
- A recognised TEFL qualification (ie, Cambridge ESOL CELTA, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent).
- At least two years' relevant TEFL experience.
- Valid working papers for the EU
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
- Commitment and flexibility
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
To apply for one of the positions below, please either forward a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected]