Instructor – English Language Program - Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
Course(s) / Description: Academic English Program
Mode of Delivery: In person
- Teaching English as a second/additional Language.
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes.
- Preparing, invigilating, grading and providing feedback for assessment material.
- Producing new materials, including audio and visual resources.
- Participating in marketing events for the school.
Additional opportunities may include:
- Developing new programs and special courses.
- Curriculum development and revision.
- Marketing, student success, tutoring or short courses.
Start Date: September 2015
Duration: Contract is a minimum of 13 weeks in length: Sept 2 – Dec 5; options available to include a contract from Jan 5 – April 17, 2015 as well.
Rate of Pay: $30-$50 per hour (~23 teaching hours per week)
- Languages Canada certification requirements (such as TESL or CELTA, for example).
- Masters Degree in related field is preferred.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Please submit a cover letter outlining qualifications, a curriculum vitae, names of references, evidence of teaching performance and any other relevant information to: [email protected]
Open until position is filled.
More information on the English Language Program and Lakehead University can be found at www.lakeheadu.ca/future-students/international-students/esl