English Teacher wanted in Japan
English teacher wanted for Lang Education Center in Japan. Teach children, business English, conversation classes, beginner-advanced levels, company classes, TOEIC, and university.
Position: Full time
Hours: 24 teaching/class hours/week, Tue-Sat.
Contract: One- to two-year year renewable contract
Start Date: September 5, 2017
Application deadline: June 30, 2017
See more information on our website.
- Salary: 252,000-270,000 yen a month
- Accommodation: We will find the teacher an apartment and arrange the deposit.
- Completion bonus, transportation allowance, short summer and winter vacation, and health insurance
- BA required
- TESL/TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certification
- Experience teaching English in Japan, experience teaching a variety of levels, and experience teaching children preferred
- Applicant not required to be in Japan
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply:
Apply by postal mail, telephone, e-mail, or in-person with CV/resume, diploma(s), letter of introduction, photo, teaching certification, transcripts, letters of recommendation, and passport page.
Email: [email protected]
Lang Education Center