ESL Teachers Needed in Moscow Region (Lyubertsy), Russia
Britannica Int. Language school is now recruiting professional and enthusiastic teachers for the 2017-2018 academic year. Britannica has been running schools for 6 years now. We have 2 openings in Lyubertsy. As an International school we provide a quality language learning for students of all ages and levels. You can find more information about us on our website – link below.
Lyubertsy is one of the largest urban suburbs of Moscow with modern parks and entertainment facilities. The nearest Moscow metro stations are Kotelniki, Zhulebino (the purple line) - 10 minutes walk from the second Britannica location.
- a stable salary ranging up to 50,000 rubles for 30 academic hours per week (after tax) depending on an applicant's education, experience and the interview results,
- 9 or 12 month contract,
- shared accommodation of high standard (within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills (excluding Internet) PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL),
- multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
- flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.) to Moscow,
- bonus depending on teaching results,
- an additional 8,000 ruble “training bonus” (for the August training/orientation period, which starts on 20th August),
- free airport pick-up,
- free Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher,
- paid public holidays,
- 24-hour help in case of emergency,
- full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops,
- course and resource books in abundance.
- University degree
- TEFL qualification
- Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least).
- Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by August, 23rd.
You need to have the requirements below:
AND one of the following sets to apply: